Let's get this straight from the start: I don't pretend to have any experience as a real whore. I'm a Camille Paglia type with just enough nerve to get my toes a tiny bit wet, and for all I know, she's done the same. Whores have always fascinated me, and I couldn't believe my luck when I found a way to be one, sort of, without any real risk. My experience in that regard in Second Life, presented here in 29 episodes, is the foundation of this effort, but I hope to include a lot more in the way of whore and whore-related information, stories and pictures.

Chapter 20 Perversity

Let's pause for a moment to see where we are. Promiscuity. Submission. Romance. Prostitution. That about cover it? You might have forgotten about NG, but I haven't. I was surprised, though, when I looked back, at how many blogs ago I last mentioned her. I said I couldn't control her. I said that was why I ended it, and I've never said anything truer. I can think of half a dozen times right off the top of my head when she acted in ways that she should have known I wouldn't like, but even if I told you all of them, in excrutiating detail, you still wouldn't know which side to take. It's just one of those things. Is she a free spirit? Am I a stodgy control freak? Is she an irresponsible bitch? Am I a mistreated little angel?
In any case, whatever you think about that, it's time to admit that there was more to it. Let me tell you about Rex. I think it's safe to use his name. He's not the type to read blogs, and it suits him so well. Rex and his half brother Dog. They were quite a pair. Rex wanted me to have his virtual SL baby, a boy of course, a chip off the old block, an apple of his eye that wouldn't fall far from the tree. He wanted me to cheat on him with Dog while I was pregnant. He talked about how our son, when he got older, would watch his old man screw and beat up on his mother. He dressed like an old fashioned pimp. Dog was hip-hop. I met Rex at Olivia's. He came on strong and very smooth. All we did that first time was dance, slow dance, for about an hour. I held out because I hoped to get some lindens out of him, but we both knew he'd made some progress with me. He knew how to be charming one minute, crude the next. He was wearing a black tank top and a heavy gold chain. I had on a yellow sun dress and those sandals I loved so much, and I was bitchy and sweet by turns. We made a good couple.
I could come up with all sorts of excuses, but the fact is he seduced me. The next day the minute he came on he wanted to see me, and the minute I got there, even before I had time to figure out where I was, he had me up against a wall, kissing me. I still had lindens on my mind. In fact, I never gave up on the idea of a long con on Rex. I came up with all sorts of schemes, but there's no sense in denying that I fell for him. Fell hard in lust for a while. His catch phrase, while he was "pounding" me, was "Who's the man?" and it was great fun to hold out for as long as I could before meekly saying, "You are Rex. You're the man." And then of course he'd just "pound" harder, visually and verbally. And when he ran down to the 7-11 for cigarettes, Dog started "pounding" me, and he wanted to know who "the man" was. "Oh Dog, I'm sorry, but Rex is the man." And then a few action-packed minutes later: "Oh Dog, maybe you are the man."
The point of all this is that Rex was truly perverse, and I liked it. Short of role playing that involved a child (I don't count one in the womb or teenage sons), I'd have probably done anything he asked. He brought out not just the submissive in me, but the self-destructive. At least toying with it. I think he got me closer to understanding how the fictional O felt than anyone I ever met in the virtual world, and I began to see more clearly than ever that the appeal of virtual reality to me is in the extreme. Whatever else it was, my relationship with NG was not that. It was wholesome. Something you could write home about, at least to reasonably enlightened parents. NG might be careless, but she was good. Always light; never dark. Often sweet and serious, and just as often naughty, but in a good-humored, healthy sort of way. By contrast, Rex was the devil himself.

No comments: