Let's get this straight from the start: I don't pretend to have any experience as a real whore. I'm a Camille Paglia type with just enough nerve to get my toes a tiny bit wet, and for all I know, she's done the same. Whores have always fascinated me, and I couldn't believe my luck when I found a way to be one, sort of, without any real risk. My experience in that regard in Second Life, presented here in 29 episodes, is the foundation of this effort, but I hope to include a lot more in the way of whore and whore-related information, stories and pictures.

Chapter 21 The Devil Himself

The devil himself. Catchy phrase, isn't it? Rex and Dog wore me out so much I had to take the day off.
I tried the best I could to whip them both into shape, but they just wouldn't listen. I tried to dress Rex. I even bought presents for him. Little things, but I thought they'd show him how I'd fallen for him. I even spent a whole day looking at gangsta clothes and offered to pick out his wardrobe. I also tried to convince him that it would be much better if I cheated on him with someone other than Dog. Strangers are always more exciting. They can be so dangerously unpredictable. But when push came to shove, Rex was like most men. He got off on perverse scenes, he even had more than one in mind and a certain talent for detail, but in the end he was too lazy to set them up properly. "Let's just get to the fucking, bitch. Who's the man?"
I had high expectations: that first day of dancing for an hour with no payoff, and then the very next day demanding to see me immediately. I really thought I might have found someone I could trust to lead me to the edge. Someone who would take control and show me things even I hadn't thought of. That's what I wanted more than anything. To be taken to the edge, or even further, and at first I wasn't disappointed. I've told you what all he came up with. I actually went to a baby center and read all the literature. I looked at maternity clothes. I daydreamed about begging him for money, and even giving him my whore money. I imagined having a little house with a nursery and meekly waiting for him to come home and boss me around, tell me what friends of his to fuck, and so on. I imagined going to gangsta bars and having him show me off. The sweet little blonde who'd kneel down in public and kiss his feet if he asked her to. Just the thought of him, at least for a few days, whether I was on SL or not, made me horny.
But I soon realized that we'd come to the end of his repertoire. A one trick pony. A good trick, worth seeing, but there was no second act, and all of my ideas were too complicated and time consuming for him. He was never going to get me a house. He wasn't going to give me money for clothes. He couldn't be bothered with shopping for a kid. "Shut up and get on your knees, bitch. Who's the man?" So I started thinking again about the long con. He did seem to have a crush on me. He wanted to see me every time he came on, and I thought maybe I could make him jealous. I decided to tell him that I'd found a sugar daddy. I could still see him, but not as often. Not when my sugar daddy wanted me, and I'd make sure that he wanted me when Rex did.
The idea was to get him to outbid the sugar daddy, and I thought it would work better if I had a guy who'd go along with it, pretend that he gave me a few thousand a week. So that took time, and even when I found someone, he had to be on at the same time as Rex. I decided I'd be at Olivia's. I'd tell Rex to come there, he and I would be dancing, just like that first day, and then the sugar daddy would show up. As I envisioned it, the scene would be exquisite. I almost didn't care if he bought it.

No comments: