Let's get this straight from the start: I don't pretend to have any experience as a real whore. I'm a Camille Paglia type with just enough nerve to get my toes a tiny bit wet, and for all I know, she's done the same. Whores have always fascinated me, and I couldn't believe my luck when I found a way to be one, sort of, without any real risk. My experience in that regard in Second Life, presented here in 29 episodes, is the foundation of this effort, but I hope to include a lot more in the way of whore and whore-related information, stories and pictures.

Chapter 22 Topic A

I could never get the two men on at the same time. Men are so unreliable. What I did was tell Rex that I couldn't see him because I was with my sugar daddy. I was pretty sure that wouldn't work, and it didn't. He hounded me for a while. He told me I was hot for him, couldn't resist him, and so on, but somehow I managed. It actually hurt me a little that he let me go. Wasn't I irresistible? Actually, I was as long as I couldn't get enough of him. That's what the whole relationship was based on, how much I was attracted to him and flattered his ego, which should have told me from the beginning that the con wouldn't work. Not so soon at any rate. If I'd taken the time, had the patience, to play it out and take the risk that I'd grow on him and not become a pest, it might have worked. But I didn't want to put that much time into something that was starting to bore me. The fact that he wanted to do the same thing every day and had no conversation, aside from "Who's the man?", would have been okay if he'd had some lindens. But he didn't, not for me, so I was ready to move on.
We're at the point now where I should start talking about some of my regular clients, all of whom were almost like boyfriends. They wanted to see me everyday. They got their feelings hurt if I was busy. They were sweet and would do almost anything I wanted to do, even if it tried their patience. You know, like go dancing. It was fun to dress up and look for new places. Or go shopping with them, since all could have profited from a little fashion makeover. But I guess that's not what you pay a whore for, even if you are a little sweet on her. You pay her for the main event, or as Joel McCrae calls it in The Palm Beach Story, Topic A. The one exception to that was a guy I'd originally met on RLC. From the very beginning, he not only gave me more money than I asked for, he wanted to take me out on real dates. He was the first client to give me roses. There's a battle game on RLC, or used to be. You fly around between buildings and shoot at each other. That was the first thing we did on our first date, and since we were both pretty bad at it, it was kind of a flop, but he so wanted to show me a good time, and was so sweet about it, that I think I got a little crush on him.
It quickly became apparent that he wanted me to fall in love with him, and after NG, that was good for my ego. I didn't discourage him. I expressed all sorts of gooey affection, much of it genuine, and I raked in the money. Pretty soon, I never mentioned money, it seemed indelicate, but it kept coming all the same. And he'd actually apologize if I told him I was busy, as if he'd been rude to even ask. Once or twice he even sent me money just for taking the time to say hello and let him kiss me. Can you see where this is going? The guy had really fallen for me. He kept telling me how sweet and good I was, and I kept taking his money. I never was a bitch to him. I never felt contempt. Never made fun of him. Now and then I fantasize about being like that, about really torturing a guy and making him suffer, but I don't have it in me. I kept taking the money, but I also started to feel guilty. I knew I'd never feel about him the way he felt about me. It would never happen, and I knew that sooner or later I'd have to make that clear to him.
I did it when I moved to Second Life. I set up conditions for telling him my identity, one of which was to never expect me to fall in love with him.

No comments: