Let's get this straight from the start: I don't pretend to have any experience as a real whore. I'm a Camille Paglia type with just enough nerve to get my toes a tiny bit wet, and for all I know, she's done the same. Whores have always fascinated me, and I couldn't believe my luck when I found a way to be one, sort of, without any real risk. My experience in that regard in Second Life, presented here in 29 episodes, is the foundation of this effort, but I hope to include a lot more in the way of whore and whore-related information, stories and pictures.

Chapter 3 Submission

If you want to see how I looked in those old Red Light Center days, go to my pics. Like the bangs?
FD was German. I'll be using initials, by the way, for everyone I virtually knew, and even some of those may be changed. I don't know yet how candid I will be, how many bridges I might want to burn, but I won't name names. Not full names. I've never done this before for public consumption, and it should be interesting to balance my interest in telling the truth with not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. How bold will I be? Should I let the chips fall where they may or be the soul of discretion?
But back to FD. If you'll recall, when we last saw him, he was standing over me with a whip. Standing over poor little me, blue-eyed and snowy white, dangling from a rope, bound hand and foot in the center of a crowd of horny and vulgar men. I was utterly helpless and exposed at that moment, and he made the most of it. He ignored my pleas for mercy. He began slowly, almost gently, and I felt a connection almost immediately. This man is paying attention, I thought, and wants to please me. He's firm. He's masculine. He knows what he wants, and he's not afraid to take it, but he pays attention. He's playing me. My response means something to him, and he plays to it. I was bound, whipped, and penetrated, but even while still suspended, still under the lash, still violated, I began to feel a certain tenderness towards him.
The moment I had the freedom to stand, I asked him, right in front of everyone, to be my master. I used my best high voice. "Please, please, sir, will you be my master? I so want to be your slave." And you might wonder at this point, if you haven't already, can I really feel tender and be so manipulative at the same time? Yes. Why not? And besides, I wanted to please him. I liked him already, just from how he'd whipped me. We hadn't yet really spoken. We didn't really know each other, despite the connection I felt, and so it was prudent on his part, a good sign, that he said he had to test me first. It also proved to be exciting.
He recruited two of those horny and vulgar guys who'd watched him beat me and took me to a room that would hold four people. There were no threesomes on RLC at the time, so I had to screw the two guys one at a time. That was the test. They fucked me and he watched. No bondage. That privilege was reserved for him. When they were done, after a little man talk in front of me about how hot I was, he told them to leave and took me to yet another room, one just for two. I already suspected his extremes: rough passion, sentimental tenderness. German vulgarity and romanticism. He had the cutest accent, and when he wanted to cuddle and say sweet things to me, I was captivated. Later, when I was in the hotel lobby and thought he'd gone, he came back and told me he wanted a kiss to make my submission to him official. Some guy with wings began to harrass us, and as we kissed I asked FD if he would always protect me, and he said he would.

No comments: