Let's get this straight from the start: I don't pretend to have any experience as a real whore. I'm a Camille Paglia type with just enough nerve to get my toes a tiny bit wet, and for all I know, she's done the same. Whores have always fascinated me, and I couldn't believe my luck when I found a way to be one, sort of, without any real risk. My experience in that regard in Second Life, presented here in 29 episodes, is the foundation of this effort, but I hope to include a lot more in the way of whore and whore-related information, stories and pictures.

Chapter 4 An Angle

I think of that night with FD as the real beginning of my virtual life. It would still be over a week before I became a working girl, but that night convinced me that just wandering around and fucking any Tom, Dick or Harry who might come along wouldn't do. I needed more than that. At the very least I needed what reporters might call an angle, and it was up to me to invent it.
My favorite place in RLC has always been The Bareback Bordello. It's like an enclosed courtyard with dancing in the center and rooms all around. The day after I met FD I went there wearing nothing but panties and high heel sandals. I never had a tattoo. Never a tan. Just pierced nipples. Simple rings that glittered a little like diamonds. I stood in front of one of the bondage rooms and waited to see who might come along, and my story changed depending upon my mood. It also improved with time, as stories will. Ultimately, I was telling anyone who approached me that I was there waiting for my master, and that I could do nothing without his permission.
Meanwhile, FD and I settled into a routine that was much like our first night together. We would seek out excitement with other people, then find a room where we could be alone and where FD could make love to me, which he did exquisitely. I've never known anyone better at combining romance with pushing the limits. On our second date, as we relaxed in a pool just before saying good night, he ventured the opinion that we made a lovely couple. "But you'll get tired of me sooner or later," I told him. "That's how men are." Insecure submissive women are supposed to say that. They always do in movies. And FD, my hero for the moment, knew his lines. "I could never get tired of you," he said. "I'm not like most men."
Our agreement in regard to other people was that anything went when FD wasn't on line, but of course that's not what I told those other people. As everyone knows, when we can't have something, we want it all the more, and during the next few days, from my post in the Bordello, I began to attract a small crowd of guys who decided they wanted me. Some wanted to be my master. One even threatened to kill FD. He was drunk, I assume, but it still thrilled me that I could arouse such strong feelings. Others promised not to tell my master if I'd just submit to them once, and still others just wanted to chat, so they said. It was great fun, and at the same time I was improving my teasing skills, which would help tremendously once I turned professional.

No comments: