Let's get this straight from the start: I don't pretend to have any experience as a real whore. I'm a Camille Paglia type with just enough nerve to get my toes a tiny bit wet, and for all I know, she's done the same. Whores have always fascinated me, and I couldn't believe my luck when I found a way to be one, sort of, without any real risk. My experience in that regard in Second Life, presented here in 29 episodes, is the foundation of this effort, but I hope to include a lot more in the way of whore and whore-related information, stories and pictures.

Chapter 24 Topic B (Shopping)

I was going to look up my favorite SL stores and tell you about them, but I hit a snag. I have a terrible memory for the names of stores, and the transactions in my account only go back a month. Also, I don't have the right program for downloading before that. Double darn. So, let me see what I have in my handwritten notes. I made quite a few notes about furniture stores right after I bought my house.
In searching for furniture stores the best luck I had was to look either for "fine" or "antique." That seemed to bring the classier places up first. The only really huge and full of everything place I liked had a Spanish name I can't remember. Just look for furniture, no qualifier, and it'll be the only Spanish name. For a smaller selection but very nice things try Tapioca something or other. Tapioca Tastes maybe? I bought a brass bed there and my dining room chairs. They were so nice they custom made my chairs in a different texture and color. For good antiquey type accessories try The Old Curiosity Shop. I bought a white vanity table at Metaverse and they have a good selection of arm chairs. And here's a note I made: "good toilet at JR Dirty Sex Shoppe." I suggest you go alone, though, unless you are really immodest about bodily functions. All of them. You won't believe what you can do on that toilet.
As far as clothes go, maybe I can remember a few. I've already mentioned the Free Dove, and I went back there even after I had money. It's huge and most of the things there don't make you look like a slut. Very important for me of course. And if the freebies in a particular box weren't that great, at least it gave me new stores to check out. They have a lot of men's things there too.
On the opposite end of the scale, the best, classiest and most expensive place for just about everything was a store with a name that was kind of a takeoff on Armani. I bought nearly every style of shoe they had and three or four hair styles. Several dresses. Two pairs of shorts. Jeans. Three or four blouses. And then the next day . . . no, just kidding. The only problem with it was there were always girls there asking for money. I didn't have much sympathy I'm afraid. If a girl can't figure out how to make money on SL, she's not trying very hard.
Damn, I wish I had more detailed information. Shopping was at times my very favorite thing to do on SL. Make money and shop. Am I an American girl or what? Maybe I'll sneak back on sometime, when no one is watching, and get a good list of shops from my inventory. There's a great Japanese shopping center, by the way. Probably more than one. But I bought a few cute schoolgirl type outfits there. And some nice costume jewelry. You think I'm getting lonely down here in Mexico? The way I'm rattling on about shopping? Maybe I'll go to Mexico City. You can get anything there. Maybe the old gringo would like to go with me. There's a bar there, I forget the name right now, where Pancho Villa shot a hole in the ceiling during the Revolution. I'd drag him around to the shops and then let him wait for me for a while in the bar, so that when I came back he'd be real glad to see me.

No comments: